Sales Without Customer Service is Like Stuffing Money Into a Pocket Full of Holes
Customer care isn't a department it's an attitude. Many good companies still struggle with internal customer service, managing client expectations, dealing with difficult situations effectively, proactively retaining, engaging, and expanding client relationships. The difference between good and great customer care could mean millions. Great customer care not only means higher client retention but also higher employee satisfaction. What if you could improve retention in all areas?
- Strengthening the handoff from sales to service
- Creating a common language between departments
- How to manage expectations of customers and colleagues
- How to effectively deal with difficult people/situations
- Proactive client retention, engagement, and expansion
- Becoming a strategic problem solver
- Effective internal and external communication
- How to diminish internal drama and take personal ownership
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Technicians, etc.