Join us for the 2022 Summit — as Sandler leads the way in transforming organizations into world-class operations through the power of resilience.
The Sandler Summit is a powerful two-day hybrid event where successful business professionals across all industries learn, collaborate, and network. The event features innovative keynote sessions facilitated by industry-leading experts and top Sandler Trainers from around the world. Highlights include:
- Sandler’s View on Sales Leadership in the Future, David Mattson, CEO, Sandler
- Driving Growth Through Resilient Leadership, Yamini Rangan, CEO, HubSpot (Keynote address)
- The Past, Present and Future of Selling, Jody Williamson, Sandler Trainer
- Elicit Pain, Don’t Inflict It, Sean Coyle, Sandler Trainer
- Building A Self-Accountable Sales Culture, Mike Crandall, Sandler Trainer
- What the Most Profitable Brands Know About Sales and Marketing Alignment, Kerri Martinek, Head of Global Brand and Marketing
- I/R: From Theory to Practice, Amy Woodall, Sandler Trainer
This is a must-attend event for business professionals. You will leave with actionable tactics and strategies to elevate your organization and strengthen your sales force into a resilient, self-accountable team.
Each new event builds exponentially upon the energy and success of the prior year. The 2021 Sandler Summit event was a huge success for everyone who attended, so you won’t want to miss 2022!
Don’t wait to join us March 10 & 11, 2022 in Orlando, Florida. Get your tickets here to secure access to all the general sessions, breakout tracks, and networking events.